Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker
In my career as an architect, I looked up information on the internet about the trainging/education needed, work environment, earnings, the future and much more about this career topic. Although I had a pretty good idea on what architecture was about, I used that knowledge as well for my presentation. It started out though with the help of Mr. Stevenson giving us the Occupatoinal Career Website which helps determine who you are and what you like to do, describing what field you would go through in the real world. This could be used in your own personal life because with the knowledge of knowing what field you would like to pursue, just that website can give you a better idea of what career you would like to follow through in when your older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment