My name is Arianna, I am 15 years old and a sophomore at Pleasant Plains HighSchool. I live in Springfield, Illinois. I love playing soccer and enjoy dancing for our school poms team. Life in Springfield, Illinois is however you want to see it, you are mainly independent and on your own for most things, unless family members and friends, but everyone is very friendly and willing to help for anything.
Collaborating with other students from around the world will definitely be different, yet i think it will be a fun experience, and a chance to see how others from around the world live.
Some advantages could be if you live close, you can always rely on them if you need help, and have them come over at your house or a "meeting" place to talk about the project and do it together as a team.
Some disadvantages could be that you dont live as close, and cant really rely on that person mainly because they live half way around the world, and your not familiar with who they are.
Some new skills i can learn is communication.
No comments:
Post a Comment